Giving at Trinity
Do you love the work that Trinity does for our church family and community? Support us by giving an offering to support our ministries and pastoral team. We believe in the principle of tithing, giving sacrificially a portion of what God has given back to Him for the work of his kingdom and His church; give according to your means and what God has laid on your heart.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” – Malachi 3:10
You can support the church financially in a number of different ways.
- By standing order direct to the church with these details:
- Trinity Church of the Nazarene
- Sort Code: 80-91-28
- Account Number: 00886694
- You can give online via the simple form below, it takes just a couple of minutes.
- By placing a cash or cheque offering in our collection bags during any of our services.
- If you allow us to claim Gift Aid (see below) on your cash offerings we can provide envelopes for your tithes & offerings, place these into the collection bags during the service.
The church is able to claim Gift Aid on any donations that you give to the church, provided you have paid UK income tax on that donation. This allows the church to add an extra 25% to your gift, at no extra cost to you! To do this we need you to sign a Gift Aid Declaration, and for you to give to the church in a way that we can record your giving to calculate the appropriate rebate – Please complete this form and return to Sandra Fummey at email@example.com. We’ll never make use of the information about how much you give for anything other than to work out gift aid rebates, how much you are able to give to the church is between you and the Father alone.